9.18.2009

H a p p y F r i d a y !


Living room from above..., originally uploaded by ivy style33.

...getting childish around the Penthouse....tuning in the mood to hosting the 1st Art Classes in English seminar in the upcoming days...excited!....little people running around this tiny house...getting crafty...smiling....laughing....making a (hopefully not that much of a !) mess....H a p p y F r i d a y to all :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your Flickr photos and absolutely love them, I've done a post on your apartment over on my own blog http://otisandfrank.blogspot.com/ and have immediately added you to my blog list of favourites...thank you so much for the inspiration!
    xo
    eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, I just visited your blog! You made a wonderful presenation, I thank you so so much! It is more than a pleasure to share, to provide inspiration and to get inspired myself! I also became a follower of your blog. And when I have more time, I 'll visit your other blogs, too. Have a lovely day and beginning in the week!
    All the best : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. the frog on the alligator is too funny! or is it a baby alligator?

    loving the blog, your photos are so lovely :O)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.